Fifa2022live.net offer a digital media platform that allows content makers to monetize their content through allowing them and those creators to display advertisements on such content. These content creators are called “Partners” while the websites and apps participating in our alliance are called “Partner Content.”
INFORMATION THAT YOU SHARE TO US
To use the Services (e.g. to comment on others’ content or create your own content), or to receive updates and newsletters from us, you must create a Fifa2022live Account. We ask for certain personally identifiable information when you create an account, use our services, or if you have any questions. This includes your first and last names, email address and telephone number, as well as your address and payment card information. We might also request information like your profile picture and social profile information. We may also ask for payment information if you are requesting paid subscriptions or advertising support.
Any other information that you give us directly is also collected. We collect information whenever you fill out forms, take part in contests or promotions, make a purchase or apply for a job.
INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES
INFORMATION YOU POST
We collect information about your content, including comments and interactions with other users. We also collect information about your use of the Services, such as the Partner Content that you view and follow and how you interact and interact with Partner Content.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED DOCUMENTS
We automatically collect technical information when you use or access our Services. This includes:
- Log Information and Usage Information: This information includes your access and use of the Services. It also includes your IP address and page visited before you accessed our Services.
- Device Information We collect information about your computer or mobile device that you use to access our services, such as the model of the device, the operating system and version and unique device identifiers.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technology: We, along with our service providers and Partners, use different technologies to collect information. This includes cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small files that are stored on your device memory or on your hard drive. They help us improve our services and your experience, count visits, identify popular areas, and track which features are most used. Web beacons, also known as “pixel tags” and “clear GIFs”, are electronic images that can be used in our Services and emails. They help deliver cookies, count visitors, understand usage, and assess campaign effectiveness. Your Choices provides more information on cookies and how you can disable them.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
Information about you may also be obtained from third parties. We may also collect information about your from other sources, such as identity verification services and credit bureaus. If you log in to your account via a third-party site (such as Facebook or Google), certain information such your name, email address and profile picture will be available to us. This is according the authorization procedures set by that third-party site.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect to provide the Services to you and to personalize your experience using the Services. This includes showing you content and advertising that may be of interest to. The information we collect is also used to:
- We will communicate with you about Fifa2022live’s products, events, and other information. We will also provide you with news and information that we believe you might be interested in.
- Our Services: Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
- Protect the rights and property of Fifa2022live, others and their assets by investigating and preventing fraudulent transactions.
- Promote sweepstakes and contests and distribute entries and rewards.
- You may use the information for any other purpose that you deemed appropriate at the time it was collected.
If you sign up to one of our Partners or follow them, or comment on or post content to one of their pages, you’ll be giving your username and email address both to Fifa2022live and to the Partner. This Partner may use this information to contact you or use your personal information as per its privacy policies. Except where you have requested us to share that information with the Partner or given your consent, we will not share any of your identifying information with Partners in our alliance.
We share identifiers with Partners in order to allow them to earn advertising revenue from their content. These identifiers do not identify you personally, but could be used to identify your device or browser with Partners and other advertising partners. As described below under “Advertising and Analytics Service Provided by Others”, we may also share information that does not identify you. These identifiers may be collected by our Partners.
We might also share information as follows:
- We have service providers and vendors that we work with, such as web hosting providers and IT service providers.
- If we believe that disclosure is required or permitted by any applicable law or process, including requests made by lawful public authorities in order to comply with national security or enforcement requirements, we will respond to your request.
- If we feel your actions are not in accordance with our policies or user agreements, or if we believe that you have violated the law or to protect the rights and property of Fifa2022live, Partners or other parties;
- As part of any merger, sale or financing of company assets, acquisition of all or part of our business by another organization, or during negotiations thereof
- Our current and future parents, affiliates and subsidiaries as well as other companies under common ownership and control, including Say Media.
- With your permission or your direction.
We may also share aggregated data that cannot reasonably be used for your identification.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS and SERVICES
ADVERTISING, ANALYTICS AND IDENTITY SERVICES PROVIDED OTHERS
Our Partners and we may permit others to provide analytics services or serve ads on our behalf through the web and mobile apps. These entities may use web beacons, device IDs, cookies and other technologies to collect information about how you visit our Services, Partner Content and other websites and apps. This includes your IP address, web browser information, mobile network information and pages viewed. Also, information about conversion information such as time spent on pages and in apps. Fifa2022live, Partners and others may use this information to analyze and track data and deliver content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Services. For more information about interest-based ads, or to opt out of having your web browsing information used for interest-based advertising purposes, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices. You may have an option on your device (Limit Ad Tracking on iOS, or Opt Out Of Interest-Based Advertising on Android), that allows you not to have certain data collected by apps for behavioral advertising purposes.
We may share the information we have collected about you through our Services with identity service providers such as LiveRamp Inc., including your email address (in hashed format), IP address, information about your browser and operating system with them. This information may also be shared with advertising companies in order to provide targeted and interest-based advertising.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THE U.S.A AND OTHER COUNTRIES
Fifa2022live is located in the India. We process and store data in the India, United States as well as in other countries. We and our service providers can transfer or store your data to jurisdictions that do not offer the same level of protection as your home country. You consent to the transfer your personal data to the United States or other countries by using the Services and providing us with personal information.
You may update certain account information you provide to us at any time by logging into your account. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. For a limited time, we may keep cached or archived copies about you.
Most web browsers accept cookies automatically. You can choose to have your browser reject or remove cookies. You should be aware that your choice to delete or reject cookies could impact the functionality and availability of our Services.
Follow the instructions to opt out of receiving promotional email from us. We may still send you promotional emails if you do not opt out. These may include information about your account and our ongoing business relationships.
You can opt out of receiving promotional communication from Partners by following the instructions given by the Partner.
CHILDREN’S PRIVATE DATA
We don’t knowingly collect any personal information from children younger than 13 years old. Partners are not allowed to share content on our platform that is meant for children under 13. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who provided personal information to us, please contact us at email@example.com.
INDIVIDUALS IN EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA OR SWITZERLAND
You have certain rights and protections in law regarding the processing your personal data if you live in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), or Switzerland. Fifa2022live.net is the controller for your personal data collected in the EU. However, Partners act as data controllers for any personal data we share with them or that Partners may collect. You can contact the Partner directly if you have questions regarding the processing of personal data.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
If you’re located in the EEA/Switzerland, we will only process your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Your personal data is required to fulfill our obligations under our contract with You (e.g. processing payments and providing the products or service you requested).
- Your personal data is processed because we have a legitimate interest. We may use your personal data to improve, secure, or enhance our products and services, as well as to communicate with you regarding our Services.
- This is necessary in order to fulfill our legal obligations.
- Your consent is required for us to process your data. If consent is required for processing purposes, you can withdraw your consent at any moment.
DATA SUBJECT REQUESTS
You have the right of access to personal data that we hold on you. You can also request restriction or object to certain processing. You can contact us at the Contact Us section if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
We keep the information that we collect about you only as long as it is needed for the purpose for which it was collected or for any other legitimate business purposes. This includes to comply with legal, regulatory or other compliance requirements.
QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
If you have concerns about the processing of your personal data and we are unable to resolve them, you can file a complaint with your local data privacy authority.
PROVACY NOTICE CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Last Updated January 1, 2021
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information that identifies or relates to, describes or references a consumer, household or device (” personal data “). This does not include:
- Information from government records that is publicly available.
- Consumer information that is deidentified or aggregated.